Today I'm excited to share a fun way to tide all you Huntley Fitzpatrick lovers over until the release of The Boy Most Likely To on August 18th! A deleted scene and bonus preview chapter will be available for devouring if the #UnlockTheBoy hashtag is shared enough, so I hope you guys will read through the details below and help me get the word out so we can get our hands on all the extra goodies! Who loves bonus content? THIS GIRL!
Huntley Fitzpatrick, critically acclaimed author of My Life Next Door and What I Thought Was True, heats up the summer months with The Boy Most Likely To, a sizzling tale of first love and second chances. This companion novel, set in the same world as My Life Next Door, tells the story of fan favorite Tim Mason and his tumultuous relationship with both Alice Garrett and his own rocky past. From July 28th - August 17th, readers can help unlock extra content from The Boy Most Likely To ahead of its release on August 18th! Plus, enter to win 1 of 5 signed copies of What I Thought Was True!
THE EXTRA CONTENT:
- an exclusive DELETED SCENE from The Boy Most Likely To
- a BONUS PREVIEW CHAPTER from The Boy Most Likely To
TWO WAYS TO UNLOCK THE EXTRAS:
- Share the Huntley Fitzpatrick sampler (featuring 4 chapters from BMLT and MLND, and 3 from WITWT) on social media with the hashtag #UnlockTheBoy: bit.ly/HuntleyFitzpatrickSampler
- Share this blog post on social media with the hashtag #UnlockTheBoy
THE BOY MOST LIKELY TO
Tim Mason was The Boy Most Likely To find the liquor cabinet blindfolded, need a liver transplant, and drive his car into a house
Alice Garrett was The Girl Most Likely To . . . well, not date her little brother’s baggage-burdened best friend, for starters.
For Tim, it wouldn’t be smart to fall for Alice. For Alice, nothing could be scarier than falling for Tim. But Tim has never been known for making the smart choice, and Alice is starting to wonder if the “smart” choice is always the right one. When these two crash into each other, they crash hard.
Then the unexpected consequences of Tim’s wild days come back to shock him. He finds himself in a situation that isn’t all it appears to be, that he never could have predicted . . . but maybe should have.
And Alice is caught in the middle.
Told in Tim’s and Alice’s distinctive, disarming, entirely compelling voices, this novel is for readers of The Spectacular Now, Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist, and Paper Towns.
• • • • • • • • • • •
- FIVE (5) winners will be randomly selected on 8/18 (release day!) from among those using the #UnlockTheBoy hashtag across social media to win a SIGNED copy of What I Thought Was True
- US and Canada only
- Submit your name, email, and social media handles via this google form so that the team can contact you if you win (you only need to submit them once): http://goo.gl/forms/waBvPg1HNs
- Each time you use the hashtag counts as another entry -- the more you post, the more times you're entered to win!