Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Big Love Letter Event


Today I'm absurdly excited to announce an upcoming event taking place here on Supernatural Snark as well as over at Bewitched Bookworms. Danny and I are what some might called mildly obsessed with romance. Or hugely obsessed. Whichever. Given our let's-call-it-moderate love of all things romance-related we thought good times might be had by all if we tied that love in with a certain upcoming holiday.

In celebration of Valentine's Day (but really, more in celebration of how much Danny and I love to swoon over sexy bad boys and adorable good guys), we've asked some of our very favorite authors to write love letters that will appear on our blogs every Friday during the month of February. We proposed letters written from one character to another, from author to character, character to readers, or anything else the authors might be inspired to write that would help us honor our love of love, and the result is something truly fantastic.

Be sure and check both here and Bewitched Bookworms every Friday as we'll be featuring letters from different authors on each blog, and throughout the event we'll also be hosting a fabulous giveaway, so I hope you guys are as excited about this as we are!

I'm sure you would like a sneak peek at some of the authors who have so generously given their time and their beautiful words to help us put together what should be a really fun event. You can expect to hear from the following authors or their characters:

•      Wendy Higgins (Sweet Reckoning)
•      Katie McGarry (Crash Into You)
•      Kasie West (Split Second)
•      Sara B. Larson (Defy)
•      A.C. Gaughen (Lady Thief)
•      Tiffany Schmidt (Bright Before Sunrise)
•      Gena Showalter (The Queen of Zombie Hearts)
•      Nichole Chase (Recklessly Royal)
•      Lorraine Heath (When the Duke Was Wicked)
•      Lynne Matson (Nil)

Wendy Higgins will be kicking things off here next Friday the 7th with a VERY special something from one Kaidan Rowe, and I absolutely cannot wait to share what's he's put together. *fans self* Danny and I hope you guys will join us for lots of fun, flirting, maybe crying, and most definitely swooning!

21 comments:

  1. This sounds totally cool, and I shared it on my Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING, girls! I love this idea and what better way to celebrate our favorite characters, authors and romance than the month of the Valentine's Day. Lovely idea and I'm sure it'll be loads of fun. CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhh, I'm so excited for this! It sounds like a ton of fun, Jenny, so thanks for organizing this! I can't wait!(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun and I see some of my favorite authors and series posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliantly clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a brilliant idea ladies, I like to swoon over my fictional crushes as much as everyone else, so can't wait to read all these fabulous letters that you will be sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How neat!! I can't wait to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a grreat way to celebrate Valentines and swoony romance! I can't wait to see what the characters and authors have to say in their letters. Wonderful February feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of THE BEST things I've seen in a while. I love the idea and I cannot wait for it to start. I'm sure you ladies will give us so much to read. I cannot wait now. Amazing event! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo, I love the sound of this event, Jenny! I think it's a fabulous way to celebrate Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant! I cannot wait to read these letters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds so much fun! I will be looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous idea! I have always been intrigued by the concept of the love letter--especially the anonymous love letter--ever since I received one when I was in college. I can't wait to check this out in the upcoming weeks. bring on the romance:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know this is going to be lots of fun! Can't wait for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your icon for this and I'm already salivating to read what each author has come up with. This is really a brilliant idea for a post! You and Danny are so creative! I can never get enough romance.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
    that it's really informative. I'm going to watch out for
    brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.

    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post ... click over here now

    ReplyDelete