Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Into The Fire

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine and is a fun way to see what books other bloggers just can't wait to get their hands on!


Night Prince #4
Jeaniene Frost
Paranormal Romance
Releases February 2017 from Avon

From Goodreads:

In the wrong hands, love can be a deadly weapon.

For nearly six hundred years, Vlad Tepesh cared for nothing, so he had nothing to lose. His brutal reputation ensured that all but the most foolhardy stayed away. Now falling in love with Leila has put him at the mercy of his passions. And one adversary has found a devastating way to use Vlad’s new bride against him.

A powerful spell links Leila to the necromancer Mircea. If he suffers or dies, so does she. Magic is forbidden to vampires, so Vlad and Leila enlist an unlikely guide as they search for a way to break the spell. But an ancient enemy lies in wait, capable of turning Vlad and Leila’s closest friends against them…and finally tearing the lovers apart forever.


VLAD!!! It will have been two years in between books by the time Into the Fire hits shelves in February, and that has been much, much too long for me to be away from my beloved Vlad. Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series was my first paranormal romance series, so it and its spinoffs will always have a very special place in my heart and on my shelf. While Bones will always come first in terms of book boyfriends, Vlad is a very, very close second, and I can't wait to see how this final installment unfolds!

GoodreadsAmazon    

11 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes!! Cannot wait to finally read this one! The delay has been dreadful but I totally understand why it was delayed. Cannot wait to read this final book!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been forever since I've read a Frost book, I really need to pick her back up. I hope you end up loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is one cover that I will have a hard time putting down Jenny! I have heard the best things about Frost's writing and Bones, I think I really need to get a move on and meet him soon! ;) Great pick Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read any of her novels, but have been meaning to. This series definitely sounds intriguing! I hope you get your hands on a copy of this book soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I didn't know that she had a new book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the first two Jenny so this may be a great time to pick this back up!! Is this the last book or do we have more in store?? Great pick & Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, I still need to read this series. I am thinking I didn't read the last one in the NIght Huntress series. I am tired of being so far behind on fav series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to start this series! I freaking LOVED Vlad in Night Huntress. He's the best side character, and I'm curious to see how he does on his own.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, bareness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him or call me for more info +1 (914)-517-3229.

    ReplyDelete