Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jenny Pox Giveaway Winner


Thanks so much to everyone who entered my Jenny Pox giveaway! According to Random.org, the winner of an e-book copy is:

Inspired Kathy

Please check your email for my notification and Mr. Bryan will be contacting you with the file!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Inspired Kathy! I've sent you the ebook, and I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner. I loved this book and hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner! By the way, if anyone’s looking for reliable research paper help, this blog is a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jenny Pox Giveaway Winner announcement is an exciting moment for everyone who followed along. It’s always nice to see giveaways create a little happiness and excitement. When it comes to exam pressure, some people may search for phrases like Pay someone to take my SIE exam, but preparing honestly can make the achievement much more rewarding.

    ReplyDelete