Saturday, June 2, 2012

You're Invited to the Fair!


MIDSUMMER DREAM FAIR

So, I'm a little late. Many of you may have seen a myriad of posts similar to this one go up yesterday – which was when it was supposed to – and though it gave me a nervous tick to not post this on time due to my review schedule (being late is my number one pet peeve), I suffered through and am posting today ;-) *pats self on back*

For those who didn't see the posts yesterday, the Midsummer Dream Fair is very cool event running the entire month of June that will feature a variety of indie authors and fun giveaways. There will be books. There will be games. The flyer says there will be unicorns, but I'm not sure I believe that. If there are though, sign me up.

You can see the full schedule for the fair HERE as well as the blogs hosting each daily event. I will be sponsoring the amazing J.L. Bryan on June 23rd, so be sure and stop back then to see what we have in store for you!

4 comments:

  1. Can I just say, The Safety Dance! All kinds of fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye out for any unicorns. ;) This sounds great. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up, Jenny! I actually had not heard about this, but I am now super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sponsoring The Freak Show which makes me all happy and giggly. And you know you're already there for the unicorn rides. As am I. As am I.

    ReplyDelete