Happy Friday Everyone! Today I'm thrilled to be a part of Harlequin's Naughty or Nice Winter Blog Tour, a 4-week event featuring six romance authors and their exclusive holiday-themed guest posts. I have the pleasure of welcoming Maisey Yates to the blog to talk about something very close to my heart: Naughty heroes. What? I can't help it! I love a book boyfriend who has a few rough edges and isn't afraid to revel in them, so I will certainly be checking out every book on Maisey's list. I hope you guys enjoy her recommendations as much as I did!
MY TOP 5 NAUGHTY HEROES BY MAISEY YATES
All right, since it’s Christmas, I thought I’d devote a post to my favorite heroes who would absolutely get coal in their stocking.
My hero in A Copper Ridge Christmas, Ryan, would most definitely earn himself a lump of it. Why? He’s on the naughty list. A gruff, grumpy fisherman harboring illicit fantasies for his former foster sister, he’s certainly not going to qualify for presents from Santa.
But that’s okay! Because I like my heroes naughty.
Here are my Top 5 Naughty Heroes who are just as naughty…if not naughtier…than my hero.
1. Ajax from Make You Burn by Megan Crane. Naughty is kind of an understatement for Ajax, an MC President with hard language and a hard body. He’s possibly the naughtiest hero around ever. You’ve been warned.
2. Dan from Rebel Cowboy by Nicole Helm. Former hockey-playing, llama-ranching (yeah, you heard me), sexy, naughty cowboy hero who hires the heroine to help him figure out how to run his ranching spread in Montana.
3. Vin from Having Her by Jackie Ashenden. A very naughty, very…er…bossy hero who enters into a fantasy-driven relationship with his little sister’s best friend.
4. Rafael from Unwrapping the Castelli Secret by Caitlin Crews. Rafael is a very naughty hero who reformed slightly when he lost the love of his life in a car accident. But when he finds out she’s actually alive…it’s pretty clear he still retains his naughty edge!
5. Alex in What I Did For a Duke by Julie Anne Long. This hero sets out to seduce the much-younger sister of the man who stole his fiancée, all for revenge. Delicious, romantic and very, very naughty.
I can’t guarantee reading these guys won’t put YOU on the naughty list, but then I think they’re pretty good compensation. :)
Thanks so much Maisey!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
A COPPER RIDGE CHRISTMAS
Snow is falling in Copper Ridge, Oregon—but the heat between a holiday-loving party planner and the town’s resident Scrooge is off the charts in this sweet and sizzling Christmas novella…
Holly Fulton is throwing a special Christmas Eve party for the foster parents who gave her so much. To finish the preparations in time, she needs to recruit her one-time foster brother, Ryan Masters. He may have a scowl that could curdle eggnog, but under that surly demeanor is a big heart. And amazing muscles. And a gorgeous chest. In fact, X-rated visions of Ryan have been dancing in Holly’s head for years, but she can’t risk complicating the only real family she’s ever known.
But maybe there’s a way for Holly to have her Christmas cake and eat it too. A no-strings affair, just until they’re done with the planning. Ryan is certainly willing. But from the first touch, it’s clear that this isn’t just a festive fling. It might just be a Christmas miracle in the making…
Find A Copper Ridge Christmas:
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
One grand prize winner will receive:
- 1 print copy of The Harder You Fall by Gena Showalter, White Wedding Christmas by Andrea Laurence, A Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Wrapped in Red by Nana Malone and Sherelle Green
- 1 eBook copy of A Copper Ridge Christmas by Maisey Yates and Under the Spotlight by Kate Willoughby
- 100,000 Harlequin MyRewards points
- 2 Harlequin Classics limited edition notebooks
- 1 Brenda Jackson Westmoreland limited edition notebook
a Rafflecopter giveaway